From: “Marco Costalba” <email@example.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:30:03 +0200
This is mostly a bug fix release.
Fixes are all over the place but most important are the fixes to code range filtering.
Code range filtering is when you select some text in file viewer and want to view the list of revisions that modified that code range.
Download tarball from http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/qgit or directly from git public repository git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/qgit/qgit.git
Please refer to http://digilander.libero.it/mcostalba/ for additional information.
ChangeLog from 1.5.1
- - fix a memory leak in case annotation is closed while processing
- - fix a rare segfault due to a race in annotation code
- - fix commit when the change in working dir is a file deletion
- - fix file list is not cleared when changing to revision with no files
- - load file history without –topo-order option
- - fix bold file content after removing range filter
- - fix range filter miscalculation
- - fixed two bugs in range filter code
- - fix file view font to match main view one
- - fix date/time column title issues
- - fix a very rare hang on exit
- - refactor exceptions handling code